Here are the steps taken:
Prep - Download the completed rootfs, and chrootfs:
Steps for PandaMainroot
1) run the makepanda script on your SDcard, this will create the necessary partition scheme. This should be complete, at this point.
2) Mount the boot partition and explode the boot tarball to it.
mount /dev/carddev1 tmpmnt/
3) Follow the same process for the rootfs
4) Place the card in the panda and power it on, if you make it to the login prompt your good to go, login with password fedoraarm.
Steps for Chroot Creation
1) Install the rootfs onto your pandaboard
2) Explode chroot archive into rootfs like so
3) Copy Main root resolv.conf to chroot
4) Test connectivity with: ping yahoo.ca
5) Add the following(6,7) to the main rootfs /etc/rc.d/init.d/koji-config
6) Setup bind Mounts from Local root to Chroot
7) Change Kojid config in chroot to the correct hostname for user= and create the correct sym link to the kojid cert for the builder
Note: This step is only necessary for a fedora-arm koji setup, it can be ignored if builder will not be included in koji.
8) Start the Chroot
9) You can setup in a startup script a command to start the chroot, and kojid within like so: chroot /home/v7chroot/root/ /sbin/service/ kojid start &
10) Finally, if you wish to have your panda as part of the build effort, ping aeboccia,fossjon,frojoe,ctyler in #fedora-arm on Freenode IRC